TERMS & CONDITIONS
Before using the service described on the Website, you must understand and agree with these Terms and Conditions of Use. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions of Use:
- "Designated Area" means the area that includes all suburbs & localities within the area of collection at that time.
- "Double Collection" means a collection in which your items exceed 3 cubic metres.
- "you" or "your" means any occupant of a residential property pursuant to a right of ownership or written tenancy agreement.
- "your items" means the items you have placed for collection.
- "Website" means the website located at the following website address: www.clothingcleanup.com.au
You must be a resident of a suburb or locality that is located within the Designated Area to use this service.
Each residential address is entitled to unlimited collections throughout the year. Your items must be placed in a visible location either on the footpath or front door of your residence. This location must be non-hazardous.
Your items must be specified as approved on the Website. Including any materials in your items that are not specified as approved may contravene legislation, including the Dangerous Goods (Road and Rail Transport) Act 2008, and you may be liable for prosecution and penalties.
You must clearly label your items with your booking reference number.
Your items must not be placed for collection more than 24 hours prior to your collection date.
You must place your items in the location specified on your booking eg. Front of house, Side of house etc.
Your items must be DOUBLE BAGGED to ensure items are not damaged by weather conditions.
You can book a collection via our online booking system or by calling 1300 889 014.
The information you provide must be current and true.
You are responsible for selecting a date that is suitable to you and for managing your booking if circumstances change.
You can book up to 30 days in advance of the date of your booking.
You can create a booking up until 10am the day prior to collection.
If you need to edit the details of your booking you may do so via the ‘Manage Booking’ function on the website.
You can edit or cancel your booking any time prior to 10am on the day prior to collection.
You cannot cancel your Clothing Cleanup on the day of collection.